About the Role
Skan’s vision is to be the foundation for operational intelligence and the fabric of the future of work. If you are interested in working on an AI-powered platform and redefining business process discovery and management, join us on our journey.
For this position, we are looking for candidates in Bengaluru India.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for building, modulating and understanding the data produced by the tool to efficiently transform the data into customer friendly dashboards which show business value insights as part of Skan implementation for our prospects and current customers. You will work closely with our Customer Success and Value management teams in understanding, discovering, defining and quantifying potential business value improvements that Skan can help achieve. The role will be focused on modifying or creating dashboards so that the customer’s product vision is realized and ultimately delivers value. You will also participate in standardizing templates and value driven outcomes by industry and process which can be subsequently leveraged in similar projects. You will have the opportunity to use data to drive business decisions, write SQL queries, data mine and visualize techniques
What You’ll Do:
· Ability to interpret data and build/modify dashboards jointly with customers based on their data and propose potential process improvement solutions with internal teams and customer stakeholders.
· Work with data to arrive at key metrics and KPI’s for our customers. E.g. NPS (Net Promoter Score), FPR (First Pass Rate) etc.
· Create dashboards with high level of creativity to bring out powerful business value through insights and stories and present to internal stakeholders
· Uncover trends and correlations through data mining and analysis to develop insights that can improve the business and help make effective decisions.
· Analyze unique operational data to find new and deep insights that brings our customers' value
· Utilize Power BI and experiment with infographics to make our rich data as actionable as possible
· Collaborate and innovate with our data science team to unlock new value drivers from our data
· Participate in customer value engineering meetings and gain first-hand experience on business value
· Participate in standardizing the value engineering framework and report templates at Skan
What You’ll Bring
· 4 years of Business Intelligence or Data Analytics experience – experience with Snowflake and Microsoft Power BI preferred
· 3+ years’ experience working with BI tools or any data-specific role with a sound knowledge of database management, data modeling, business intelligence, SQL querying, data warehousing, and online analytical processing
· In-depth understanding and experience with Microsoft BI stacks such as Power Pivot, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
· Experience using Python to parse, structure, and transform data
· Affinity for Numbers and Metrics.
· Ability to create user friendly and concise dashboards which enable the customer to understand their process better.
· Clear and effective communication.
· Team Player with willingness to learn. Ability to coordinate with different teams across the organization.
· Analyzing industries, overall economic and corporate trends.
· Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery around customer business processes
· Hands-on experience with PowerBI
Nice to have
· Previous industry experience in Banking, Finance or Healthcare
· Data Analytics certification.
· 100% coverage of Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
· Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
· Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
· Short Term & Long-Term Disability
· Fully Remote